Human and Techologies

Thursday 13 September 2012

Introduction

Hello everybody!
My name is Darja and I am a student in Tallinn University, Internet faculty, profession - Interactive media and environment. I have a background of Youth local and international work (projects, seminars, training courses, exchanges) and journalism (social network, newspapers, forums, advertisment).

My experience is mostly connected with working with advertising in social network, making photos and videos, creating texts and pictures, organizing events and projects. I am good at social work but have a weak side as programming. Started to study at University is a big challenge to me. I have a very busy timetable but I would like to develop myself in different cases and then use them in practice in my organization. Moreover, I would like to find out more about new media because I am working in it but not good at theoretical part, discover this topic and make research in it.
If you have any questions write me 24 hours per day... Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment